Your contact details are included in the database of Collbató Local Council, for the purpose of administering your booking and informing you about the town's tourist activities. In accordance with the provisions of Data Protection Act 15/1999, and Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act 34/2002, of 11 July 2002, users at all times retain the option of exercising their rights of access, rectification and cancellation of data, which they may perform by telephoning 93 777 90 76, from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m., or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data controller: Collbató Local Council - Carrer Bonavista, 2 - 08293 Collbató - Tax ID: P0806800I
Data processed: Full name, postcode, town, telephone, email
CONDITIONS OF USE
- The guided tours are conducted in Catalan as the default language, although the tours at 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. may be switched to Spanish on request.
- We can respond to enquiries in English, although only a written text will be available for guided tours. If you require an English-speaking guide, you should phone in advance to check availability.
- Access to the caves is via a climb comprising 244 steps, taking some ten minutes from the last car park. There is one at the La Salut chapel picnic area, but you can drive up to the second car park with your vehicle.
- Once inside, the route covers around 800 metres in length, and 500 steps.
- The difference in elevation between the entrance and the lowest point of the route is 20 m, although the overall difference vertical distance on the way in and back out is 64 m, with a drop of 32 m and climb of 32 m over the course of the 500 steps inside the cave
- Temperature within the cave remains 14 degrees throughout the year, with relative humidity of 97%.
- We recommend wearing sports shoes and long-sleeved clothing, even in the summer
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Push chairs cannot be taken into the tunnels.
- No smoking, eating or drinking is permitted inside the caves.
- The route is not suitable for people with reduced mobility li>
- Right of entrance reserved
- The number of people in the booking cannot be changed, nor can any be added to the same booking
In the event of adverse weather conditions or for safety reasons, Collbató Local Council reserves the right to cancel the guided tour service. Paying customers will in this case be entitled to a refund of the cost of the tickets acquired for the date in question, or may otherwise request a change of date. Contact phone number: 93 777 90 76, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Email: email@example.com
Once the booking has been made, all tickets are finalised. No refunds, changes or cancellations are permitted, other than as indicated above